Weave-a-Web is committed to protecting your information and respecting your privacy. ICO Registered Reference : A8798840.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. Our products are aimed at people aged 16 or over.
The Purpose of Processing your Personal Data
We only use your personal data for the purposes we communicate to you. This may be to send information to you, process an order, show you relevant content or improve how our site works.
The Categories of Personal Data Concerned
The personal data we collect and process may contain the following:
- If you register on our site we will collect login and contact details such as email address, password, name, and home or business address.
- If you subscribe to our newsletter we will collect your email address to send the newsletter to you.
- If you purchase products from us we will collect contact details and billing information in order to complete the order.
Sharing your Personal Data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will be shared only with third parties we use to complete our business operations such as for processing payments or managing your account. We may be required to disclose your information in order to comply with a legal obligation. If permitted, we will take reasonable measures to inform you before this happens.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instruction and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Your data collected via our website is securely stored on our website database.
Your data collected via other means is securely stored at office premises.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
Your Rights and Your Personal Data
Under data protection law you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you (access);
- The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date (rectification);
- The right to request your personal data is erased in certain circumstances (erasure);
- The right to request that we transfer your data to you or directly to another organisation in certain circumstances (portability);
- The right to request that we restrict further processing of your data, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data (restriction);
- The right to object to the processing of personal data in certain circumstances (objection).
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Privacy Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions.
How to Make a Complaint
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please in the first instance email us at email@example.com or call 01702 680968
If this does not resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office on 03031231113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, England.